Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Technical Support Positions

Hi Joanne,

My name is Greg Farmer. I am an Area Manager in the Customer Technical Support Network Operation Center for AT&T in Arlington Heights, IL. I am contacting you in the hopes you can assist me in finding recent CIT graduates with a Cisco certification over the last 12 months.

We have a great opportunity here at AT&T with a new program looking to hire recent graduates within the last 12 months with Cisco technical backgrounds. I’m excited with this new opportunity that hasn’t occurred in the past couple years in this poor economy, and would like to capitalize on moving quickly to fill these positions.

My desire is to review recent graduate resumes to interview at our customer technical support center as soon as possible.

Send cover letter and resume to Greg Farmer at gf3129@att.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment